Attention – Public/Private and Other Schools – Gown Measuremennts
All students currently attending Public, Private or Other Schools are required to send in their gown measurements to the Parish Office by Thursday, May 23 via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Measurements are to be taken from head to toe in inches.
Confirmation Practice – Public/Private and Other schools
A Confirmation practice will take place for students attending Public, Private and Other schools on Thursday, May 16 at St. Joseph the Worker Parish (191 Wade Gate) at 12:00. Your child is welcome to attend but not obligated to do so.
Parent Information meetings were held on April 1st and 4th. If you were unable to attend, kindly review the attached letter.
St. Andre Bessette’s 2019 Confirmation Masses will take place at St. Joseph the Worker Parish (191 Wade Gate) as follows:
- Students attending St. Cecilia CES – Thursday, May 23 at 7pm
- Students attending St. Raphael the Archangel CES, Public, Private or other Catholic Elementary Schools – Thursday, May 30 at 7pm
More information will be made available at upcoming parent meetings.
Please note that Confirmation Catechism classes will take place on:
- Saturday, January 26, 2019
- Saturday, February 2, 2019
- Saturday, February 9, 2019
- Saturday, February 16, 2019
- Saturday, March 2, 2019 – Confession
- Saturday, March 23, 2019
Classes take place at the Rectory (2 Barletta Drive) from 10 am – 11 am.
Kindly ensure that the following assignment is completed and submitted:
Attached please find 3 documents:
- Sacrament Information Letter
- Confirmation Registration Form
- Confirmation Letter of Intent
Please print and fill in the Registration Form and bring it with you to your respective Parent Information Meeting as noted in the Sacrament Information Letter. The letter of Intent is to be handed in during Mass on November 3 and 4.
Should you have any further questions, please contact the parish office.