Parent Information meetings took place on April 1st and 4th. If you were not able to attend, kindly review the attached letter. Banner packages were sent home with your child. Photography pre-order forms were also sent home with your child.
St. Andre Bessette’s 2019 First Holy Communion Masses will take place at St. Joseph the Worker Parish (191 Wade Gate) as follows:
- Students from St. Cecilia CES
- Mrs. Geer and Mrs. D’Arpino’s Classes – Saturday, May 25 @ 10 am
- Mrs. D’Aoust and Mrs. Tassone’s Classes – Sunday, May 26 @ 3:30 pm
- Students from St. Raphael the Archangel CES; Private; Public or other Catholic Elementary Schools,
- Saturday, May 25 @ 1pm
More information will be made available at the upcoming parent meeting.
Attached please find 3 documents:
- Sacrament Information Letter
- First Holy Communion Registration Form
- First Holy Communion Letter of Intent
Please print and fill in the Registration Form and bring it with you to your respective Parent Information Meeting as noted in the Sacrament Information Letter. The Letter of Intent is to be handed in during Mass October 27 & 28.
Should you have any further questions, contact the parish office.